Fine Art Paper Prints:
- High resolution image with one of the widest colour gamuts available
- Epson K3 pigment ink wet
- Fine Art Baryta Hahnemuhle glossy paper – a green -sourced product
- Printed on the Epson 11880 printer
- Mounted on buffered museum board with a museum board window matte. The museum board is also a green sourced product
- Signed, titled and numbered on the matte below the print
- Archival to 100+ years
CYBER SPECIAL: Free Shipping
Michael Easton , Photographer, artist, grew up in British Columbia along the Columbia River known as the Upper Arrow Lake. This area still has pockets of virgin interior rain forest. These ancient trees were hundreds of feet tall and measured 6-10 feet in diameter at their base. This was Michael’s playground and classroom.
All of his work emanates his strong spiritual connection with all of the inhabitants of the environment. His images portray feelings and moods that are not readily translatable in words.
His work has been shown extensively in various Art galleries in Vancouver. His images have also been used in various movies and TV series, as well as been publicized in the media, BBC,CNN,CBC, New York Time, to name a few. The proceeds of the sale of his photography helps support his environmental research and advocacy work.
There are no reviews yet.